I saw this on another blog ages ago and after checking through the terms that people use to find my blog I decided I had to save the best ones to share with you. Mostly the terms are things like ’embroidery transfer’ or ‘free embroidery pattern’, totally harmless and not funny. Plus occasionally people search for ‘lovestitches’ directly which is always good for the ego. These terms however, I have no explanation for. In some cases words just plain fail me.
– where can i find plans to build a baby d: this one drove me nuts. A baby d…WHAT??
– one of my good day: okay then…
– awesome historical patterns: when regular ones just won’t cut it.
– free turtle love making pictures: dude, wrong blog. Seriously.
– homer simpson goes to confession: okily dokily.
– dave’s embroidery*: the * was a nice touch I thought.
– ragdoll run: I’m assuming they mean a run like a ladder, not a ragdoll running. But with google you just never know.
– new year mails for employees: I got a surprising number of searches for variations of ‘new years mail’ around New Years but I have no idea why. The employees bit makes it even more weird.
– shop name on p: WHAT?
– prayers for an achy heart: wrong blog to come to for that but I hope they found some. Plus anyone else think of Billy Ray Cyrus when they read that?
– keep photcopies from blurring craft: don’t rub them together?
– stitchy babe.: Yeah I am.
– what if you don’t use twill tape: well then the world will end.
– dentist site:http://lovestitches.wordpre: WHAT??
– man with elephantitis in water: you need help, whoever you are.
Have you had any search terms that made you laugh or drop your jaw? Share with us!