Finally something comes off the needles. This took forever – the difference in size between the newborn one I made and this 6-12m one is quite terrifying. But I am so happy with it. I finished it yesterday, 1 day post transfer so only one day later than I hoped to. 1 day late is practically on time for me. The yarn (Cascade 200 Quatro Superwash) was not my favourite in the end. It is soft but I suspect it could have a slight itch factor although blocking softened it further. And it curled like crazy. I’m a lazy knitter and don’t block anything but this was always going to be something that had to be blocked to make it look like it should. Although it appears to have made my tension difference in one of the sleeves so noticeable that it’s all I can see. Oops! I’m not sure why one shoulder is so loose. I guess this project reflects my mood as I moved through the last month of treatment. And if I put it like that then actually I think it’s perfect the way it is. Made by me with love and intent for my future Petri – whether it’s Petri the first or one of his 5 frozen siblings.