– 900 grams lost at last nights weigh in. A total of 3.6kg (7.9lb) lost in three weeks. Awesome.
– After being allowed outside for two whole months Rastus has finally figured out how to use the magnetic cat door to get back inside. We were actually considering saving for a new wooden door (at least $500) to put in a normal cat door (the cat door is very high on the glass door which makes it hard for the cats) so the fool could get inside to safety. He’s saved us a fortune! There is still the issue of Ginga being almost too fat for it….
– I never show Ginga on my blog. Sometimes it bugs me but I just don’t how many shots of his butt you’d be interested in. Probably not many….
He climbed up there himself btw. No open cupbard is safe. I find cat fur in my roasting dishes.
– The other thrifty find was the most wonderful cot/crib sheets. They both have the quirkiest embroideries on them in tiny stiches. I also got a cot pillowcase but pillows are unsafe in cots so I’m going to cut out the pillowcase embroidery and put in a hoop on the sewing room wall when it becomes a nursery:
– I heart thrifting. I think the above photos explain why.