I save a ton of bookmarks and 99.9% of them just linger in my bookmark folder until I delete them and start again. So for once I thought I would share a few with you.
– If I could knit I would make this right now. So freaking fun!
– I desperately want these until we can paint.
– At the risk of being a little personal this site is amazing for keeping track of your period. We’re all grown ups, we can talk about this stuff right? In well over a year of using it with an irregular cycle it is correct virtually every month. It needs a few months to build up your cycle history then it will amaze you. Plus it emails you a reminder 3 days before your period. All for free. Awesome.
– I’m waiting for this fabulous book to arrive. I have to get the herbal first aid zine next. It’s US$1 plus shipping. I can afford it, I’m really just too lazy to enter in all my details. We’re talking about someone who wen she rns out of clean cups drinks out of a measuring cup rather than does the dishes. When I say I’m lazy woah baby I mean lazy.
– This book comes out in just under a month and it has the best quilt. Ever. I don’t know the official name of the quilt style but it’s like a hexagonal string quilt. I bet it’s called a spiderweb quilt or something. Watch the video to see what I mean. It’s a.w.e.s.o.m.e.
What about you? Do you have any awesome links that are worth sharing with us?