I’ve had a couple of days to relax but you know what? Dave is off work until the eleventh so….I think my relaxing will start on the 11th. It’s just really frickin’ stressful here. Little house, out of space, man under my feet and where is our freaking summer? Gale force winds and rainrainrain. How am I supposed to go for a walk to lose weight in gale force winds? My next fertility appointment is next month and I have nothing to show for it which is making me anxious. But I have at least got my goals sorted out. We won’t call them resolutions cos we all know how well those things last.
- Make more money
- Spend less money than we make
- Save more some money
- Spend more thoughtfully. Do I really need it? Really? No? Then put it back.
- Buy a good house.
- Be online less. Stop ogling their crafts and make your own for once!
- Sew more, crochet more, embroider more. Just be more creative
- Rack up less library fees. They don’t need my money. I need my money.
- Lose the weight. Thin = Baby remember? It’s worth it, I swear. (That’s going to be my motto for 2010. Going for a walk in gale force winds? It’s for a baby. It’s worth it, I swear.)
- Just be healthier because I want to be.
- Have a system. Menu plan, baking day etc. Get some frickin’ order in my life!
- Monthly declutter
- Be the girlfriend you want Dave to have.
- Become a wifey.
So… I think that’s a good start. I’m going to print my goals out so I don’t have any excuses and then I’m going to put a jersey on and go for a walk in those howling gales. This is Baby Year people and it’s worth it, I swear.