Eek, it’s December!!! I feel like I wasted November, I want a do-over! My brain is a bit of a blank today so here’s some ‘love bytes’ for you.
– Is it okay to want these so bad when I have no children? I don’t think I’ll buy them…but then you never know what I’ll buy sometimes! I am a total sucker for wooden toys.
– Two Guyz Spinning!!! Love it! And they use natural dyes 🙂
– The next craft fair is in TWO days! If you’re local come out to TheNewDowse and buy my stuff! Seriously, the stuff on sale is going to be amazing. The local craft talent makes me feel like a hack! And there’s wine and a band too 🙂
– My mail is going screwy. A book I ordered should be here and is not. A crochet hook I bought online is also not here and a swap parcel has not arrived. Le sigh. What did arrive is the first 4 back issues of Living Craft that I treated myself to. The postie left them jammed half out of my mailbox in frickin’ torrential rain so they got rather wet. Thanks NZPost.
– I’ll be sending off the buttons you all sent my way to the kids at Moriah School on Thursday, just in time before the school year finishes. There’s over 1,100 buttons! Here’s a great little slideshow from the kids about their button project.
– I think I need to destash and declutter before the new year. Moving house in a few months is a big inspiration. I’m not keen on moving my crap from one house to another!