– 11 days until the craft fair. And so what better thing to do but start something completely unplanned and never attempted before? Ahhh here come the stress headaches. I’ve been popping painkillers all week. When I was 15 my science teacher made sure we knew that if we failed our School Certificate exams we’d be living in a box talking to ourselves before too long. Ever since then too much stress and my head explodes. And I did pass my exams (barely) but am still waiting for the promised riches and glory.
– 20 days after he brought it in the cat finally got the mouse. He is so lucky he is cute I swear. 20 days with a mouse living in my oven? That was not fun.
– I almost have something crafty to show you. Next blog entry for sure and it is so.damn.cute.Plus I have a couple of vintage embroidery patterns coming asap.
– We’re considering fertility treatments now. It’s depressing and confusing and I still pray for a miracle.
– Cute embroidery pattern alert! Go here and be prepared to go “awwwww!” at the cuteness.
– Can I just say how awesome you guys all are? Really. I ask for a recipe and you guys provide. Or elephant patterns. Or whatever. You offer advice, knowledge or just kind words. I appreciate it even if I am too busy right now to comment on your blogs or do more than say something and vanish again. My 30th birthday is in April, perhaps a birthday giveaway at the end of April to thank you guys for reading my rambling…