Our fatty catbaby has returned to us a (much) thinner, braver and seemingly wiser cat than he left us. He may even be so changed that cat toys will no longer terrify him! Our boy has become a man! Huzzah!! He ate four bowls of food his first day home, has barely left our sides and after 3 weeks on the lam has decided that maybe moving here wasn’t SUCH a bad idea after all.
I have been working my way randomly through my list of crafts I have wanted to make (bunting, dolls quilt etc) and after seeing this list I decided that it was a really good way of keeping me focussed right now. Not sure what exactly will make it onto my list but a few definite’s include:
- Amanda’s WHO bread
- Finishing the doll’s quilts – one became two, to fit a dolls cradle I found for $10
- A runner for the coffee table
- A tote bag for myself – I used to sell them yet this terrifies me for some reason
- Finding a use for this, which I am about to embroider. One problem I have is sometimes patterns are too cute to resist but then I find I have no idea what to do with it once it’s stitched up.
- Trying applique finally
- Tackling the WIP basket. Also known as the basket of things that will never get finished. Finish it or throw it.