I thought I would share my embroidery resources. Now most embroiders will probably have most of these but perhaps someone will find a new link to explore or someone will share one they love. Share the linky love and inspiration!
- Feeling stitchy – the flickr embroidery group blog
- The flickr embroidery group – theres several out there but this is my favourite
- Floresita’s transfer blog – Floresita very kindly shares lots of her vintage transfers
- Mrs Stitchy Britches – Drewzels vintage embroidery blog – more transfers. Yay!
- Needle ‘N Thread – cool how to resources and more
- Needlecrafter – LOTS of free patterns. Undergoing a new design so be patient.
- Antique Pattern Library – just found it, connected to Needlecrafter
- Patternbee – awesome vintage transfers revived and for sale, some freebies too
- Sublime Stitching – an excellent place for a beginner to start
- Sentimental Stitches – a page of free redwork patterns
- The flickr hoop love group – a group of patterns shared by fellow stitchers
- Wee Wonderfuls – I freakin’ LOVE Hillary Lang’s patterns.
- Google Images – a great place to search for coloring pictures to turn into embroidery patterns. Just google butterfly coloring or horse coloring, or look for clipart. Go nuts!
Hope that you find some new stuff, or rediscover some old stuff in that lot. There’s a ton of other links out there of course but half the fun is searching them out!