- The destash hid a rough spot over Christmas as expected. A real rough spot thanks to the US$500/NZ$699 that I got for writing work I did. 14 new fabrics, some gardening stuff and various other things. 24 things in I think and 4 things out if I really push it so I’m going to hold off on the second destash until the op shops (thrift stores) are open again on the 7th when I’ll be able to get rid of lots of stuff at once. For now I’m trying to sell what I can.
- The gardening stuff included a lemon tree and some cat nip and cat grass seeds. I am determined to grow (not kill) a plant damn it!
- I’m still kind of bummed about my dad making no contact this Christmas. He’s decided that neither my sister nor I are worth contacting. Lovely.
- My sewing desk has once again sunk underneath the ‘stuff’ and yet I can’t seem to find a thing to throw out. Must try harder!!
- I’m going to be creating a few sewing/embroidery patterns to list in the shop in the new year. We finally got a scanner and I’m so excited!
- Check this out: