A few bullet points because my mind is not quite here and it’s easier to think in bullet points
- Dave and I have been together 11 months today! A few weeks ago I mentioned to him that we had reached 10.5 months which officially made it my longest relationship ever. Turns out it was his too so we’re in new territory every day. And I love him more every day. Awwwww.
- I got Doodle-Stitching by Aimee Ray out of the library finally. We also will have enough spare moolah shortly for me to buy it. I cannot say enough good things about the book!!
- If my side of the bed wasn’t up against the wall I often think the cats would literally roll me out of bed. I’m sure stealing my covers and space isn’t enough.
- The crafting urge has taken a few days off. Which means it’s time to watch a DVD in safety. I can’t embroider and watch something at the same time because the needle is sharp and I am tired of the ‘surprise’ I get when I poke my finger.
- If I haven’t commented on your blog lately I will be around in the next few days, I just have to get over this mental block.
- I just resubmitted part 1 of the story to the publisher. Apparently they’re having money troubles so I have kindly offered to write less if it helps. When I say kindly I actually mean kinda…as in I’m kinda lazy and I kinda don’t want to write anymore right now.